Monday 4 June 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Lovely Loves ♥

Hello!
Hope you had a good weekend!
I stayed in my flat most of the weekend
From what I saw on the news central London was crazy!
Totally packed and hectic
And the weather was awful
So I kept my distance! haha
It's strange as it's a bank holiday in the U.K. and it feels like a Saturday
I suppose that means it's totally acceptable to drink some wine tonight?
I think so!
I spoke to Paul's mum and her mums kittens are opening their eyes!
There's 3 boys and 2 girls!
I'm obsessed!
I call her up and the conversations goes "Hi, HOW ARE THE KITTENS???????"
It's making me really want a kitten
If I had the room I'd have at least 3
Just realised, almost every post I do I end up going on about cats!
CATS RULE!

Ok, onto this weeks finds
One of them blows my mind! 
(Little unintentional poem there!)

1. Sarah Louise Matthews
This papercut is lovely!
2. Pretty Snake
These are sold, but I had to post them
Super magical kitty pants!!
They have an ability to track cats in a 20 mile radius!
That was lie, but just look at them!
3. BITCOINZZZ
Lisa Frank = Love
4. Bill Main
This is pretty gross, but I had to post it!
The feet actually make me feel a bit sick!
I know Paul will love it! haha
Make sure you check out the rest of the shop too
5. Plushimi
How cute is this?
Reminds me a bit of Gizmo from Gremlins
6. Retrospective NYC
These vintage glasses are pretty!
Love the little bow
Click on the pictures to visit the shops

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!