Friday 9 November 2012

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday!
Wow, this week has flown by!
I can't believe it'll be Christmas soon!
Paul and I popped to the woods today for a walk
All the leaves are changing colour
The woods are full of colour and life
It's so beautiful, I wish I had my camera with me
It wasn't too cold either
Sometime doing the simplest things are the most special
I'm really looking forward to having a lazy weekend

Ok, onto my faves of the week!

I love this set of nail wraps!
Perfect for a dreary Winter day
I love this post on '25 of the most stunning shots of nature photography'
Here are a few of my favourites
Isn't nature amazing?
This bookshelf isn't my style
But I think it's really clever
Isn't this little Hedgehog card sweet?
Hope you have a lovely weekend
And don't forget to enter the Giveaway!
I'll be choosing 2 winners tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!