Monday 10 December 2012

See you in the New Year & a couple of cute kitties

I've been pretty absent from my blog lately
And I do miss it
I'm just don't really feel like blogging
 I think it's probably due to the last few weeks
So, I'm off until after Christmas
But I will be back
So I hope you'll stick around

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of love and laughter

One last thing
I've spoke about Grumpy cat a few times on my blog
I can't help it!
Her and her little brother Pokey stole my heart
So a while back I sent them some treats and I made a couple of catnip fish
I was so happy to see photos of them on the site!!
Aww!
I'm such a grumpy cat fangirl!
I screamed when I saw these photos!
haha

Take care everyone
x

8 comments:

  1. ohmygosh. i want a grumpy cat for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see you in the new year!! look at you getting more cats hooked on dreamies....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super blog, mal etwas ganz anderes <3
    lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?

    http://laura-liveloveparty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love grumpy cat. Tofu has the opposite problem, he always looks cheery but he's really very grumpy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute kitties!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I certainly did :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!