Friday 14 June 2013

Friday Favourites

Hi
I can't believe it's Friday already
I'm off to Wales on Monday to help my Mum
I mentioned before about her health problem
And next week she's going into hospital for a treatment
So I'm going to help her and help look after her animals
I'll miss Paul & Sisco so much
But at least I have mums chubby kitties to cuddle
Fingers crossed it all goes well
It's important to stay positive
Ok, now onto something a bit lighter!

Here are my faves of the week

Look at these!
Just look at them!
My heart is melting
I don't need to say anything else!
These rings are gorgeous!
This is amazing!
I'd love a pink pair for Sisco
Love this
This tea set is really cute!
haha
I love the print on this top
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well for your mum! I'm sure she'll be happy to have you around.

    Santani makes the cutest stuff, have you seen the pink octopus??! So cute.

    I didn't realist Iron Fist did a black sheep top too?? I have the wedges but they're super uncomfy so reserved for special occasions where I don't have to stand or walk much haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That Octopus is so cute! I want them all

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!