Friday 7 March 2014

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday!
The weather has been so nice!
I'm dreaming of picnics and days at the beach
Lovely!
Last night Paul and I went to The Prince Charles Cinema to watch Poltergeist 
(Best Cinema Ever)
Paul had never seen it and I could only remember bits from when I was younger
I've mentioned that as I've gotten older I can't handle scary films
But for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea! haha
There were some scary bits and some really bad special effects
But you wouldn't catch me watching that alone!
I can't profess my love enough for The PCC
They play so many old school films
I feel so lucky to have had the chance to see some of my old favourites on the big screen

Ok
Onto this weeks faves!

Have you heard of Digby Van Winkle?
I'm totally in love with him
Just look at him!
OMG!
Check out this Barbie, repainted as my favourite bad bitch
Love it!
 
I need these!
The black cat looks like Sisco
Aren't these Owl decorations adorable?
Aww!
These Peach lollies sound lovely
Don't these nails look amazing? 
(I can't find the source)
Remember to enter my giveaway!
It ends soon

Have a great weekend
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!