Saturday 25 September 2010

Cosy Autumn Feelings.......

The last week it has gotten so much more Autumny
I love it!

















We are lucky to live close by to beautiful big woods
Somedays there's nothing better than to wrap up warm and walk amongst the changing leaves
On recent walk we saw these amazing mushrooms! They're like something out of a fairytale!

















Amazing!

















Which then inspired this drawing















Another thing I love about Autumn is layering up all cosy!
Here are some pretty pieces I have my eye on!
(Click on the pictures for links)













































































































Cute!
Now I'm off to make a big cozy cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!