Thursday 2 September 2010

A little Update! Modest Mouse, Gingerbread men & Sunny days

Soooo.......
The Goonies was excellent!
I'd forgotten what an emotional, funny and lovely film it was.
The cinema was full of people close to our age, typical nostalgic 80's kids.
It was a lovely atmosphere with people cheering and sighing and laughing.
I had such a lovely evening and I can't wait to go again.
Especially now as they just announced The Lost Boys!

Today I got back from Liverpool from seeing Modest Mouse with my friend Nia.
I'd loved them for so long but heard a LOT of bad reviews from people saying they were terrible live.
But I was suprised, they were good! The venue was really small and intimate. Only thing is the instruments were too loud and you couldn't really hear them (I know, I know, I sound like an old lady)
Also, they didn't play Float On! Strange....

I had a great time catching up with my friend Nia.
Who made me some AMAZING vegan Cinnamon, Dark Chocolate & Ginger Gingerbread men!
And her little niece Ela made some cats for me too!
Cute!!












I had a lovely time away, but it was great getting back to my 2 little amigos!





























It's gone really sunny all of a sudden after feeling Autumn had crept upon us so I'm looking forward to making the most out of the last sunny days!
Here are some beautiful and inspiring pictures that I'm loving right now.

















































And this is AMAZING!













So, get out there people and make the most of the gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

  1. I went to see Modest Mouse a few months ago, I wish I had the experience of a small venue. I hate big concerts, it seems the bigger the crowd the less fun I have. Modest Mouse use to be my favorite band till I saw them live, I was really disappointed. I'm glad you had a good time though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!