Thursday 2 December 2010

Let it Snow....

So, it's snowed quite a lot lately and it's bone-chillling, toe freezingly cold!
Paul came home early today and I got excited and said "Let's go out in the snow, it's so pretty"
Which quickly turned into "I can't feel my face"
It was FREEZING!!! But very pretty!
I stopped counting how many layers I was wearing
But let me just say tights under trousers really do the trick!
And you can never wear too many vests!























































































































































I love this one because you can see the snowflakes!


























Pretty winter colours













Good luck getting a worm Mr Bird!













I've been spending a lot of time making Christmas gifts this year
Here's a sneak peek...

















Of course I had to get the Sisco seal of approval













"Nice Mummy, Can I haz it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!