Monday 20 December 2010

Let your furry friends get involved in festive fun!

As it's so cold out
I've noticed alot of dogs dressed up for extra warmth
Even sisco is happy having a cardigan and scarf wrapped round her!
I'm thinking of making her a little Christmas outfit to keep warm!
Here are some cute festive costumes I've found for your furry friends
(Click the pics for Links)







































































































































































3 comments:

  1. SO adorable. Thank you so much for including by little boy in is jingle bell sweater.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the adorable pets in their very best duds! We love DianaDesignsNY...She made us an adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! I'm so glad I found this blog! Diana makes the cutest things...always new and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!