Saturday 26 November 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!!
Hope your weekend is off to a good start
Can you believe Christmas is so close?
I've included some cute Christmas gift ideas in this post
I'm in love with the cup!

This scarf is so beautiful!

















Wow!
This cat would be amazing to cuddle!!













These slippers are purrfect for keeping you warm this Winter















Why not buy you Christmas cards from the Cats Protection League this year and help those little ones in need?













I love this!
Wouldn't it make an amazing tattoo?

















I love cute cups!
And this one is adorable












Give your furr babies a smooch from me

Also, remember to check out my weekend 15% off sale

2 comments:

  1. that cup is cute! i love cat crazy saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Saturdays always make me smile. I love the fluffy cat and the snow cat is adorable.

    Have a lovely weekend Claire,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!