Monday 7 November 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ All of my Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
It's took me so long to do this post as my Internets been acting all crazy!
Isn't it scary how much we need the Internet?
I was going a little mad back then!

Ok, onto this weeks finds!

1. Pigeons
A perfect tee for a crazy owl lady, if they exist
If not, they should do!

















2. Suami
I've posted about this shop before, but everything in it makes my heart melt!
Check out this little teddy bear

















3. Pretty Petal Jewelery
These earrings are so beautiful!













4. Michael Tatom
I Love this Fox ring!

















5. Eve Collection
Isn't this blanket so sweet?

















6. Luma Fina
This ring is just perfect!
Seriously, for me it was love at 1st sight!
And it just sold!
So pretty

















7. Chalinns
I love this cup

















Hope you found something you like!
x

Click on the photos for shop links

2 comments:

  1. it's rare i find a blog or treasury where i love everything. so we both have good taste--right!? michael

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!