Friday 20 April 2012

♥ Friday Favorites ♥

Happy Friday!!
I am so glad it's the weekend!
I don't know why, but this week I've had a bit of a grey cloud hanging over me
I'm blaming hormones and the stress of my glasses
It's been a tough week
But good news!
Today I feel SO much better!
And I can see a bit better!
I feel like frolicking in a field full of flowers!!
haha
Unfortunately, that's not happening
It's been so dark here today, and we've had really scary thunder and lightening
It was pretty amazing though, like something off a film
But it's calmed down now, so there may be time for a little frolicking ;)
Apart from the dreaded eye test tomorrow, I'm looking forward to a weekend of me time
So lots of sewing, reading and catching up with my favorite blogs!
Bliss!

Onto my loves from this week!
Hope you like them

Awww!

















haha

















Amazing!








































haha
I know Paul would love this!

















This dress is very sweet!

















This recipe for Warm Vanilla Brown Sugar & Coconut Body Scrub sounds heavenly

















I'm in love with Tim Shumate's Disney girls illustrations
Gorgeous!



















































What are you up to this weekend?

Looking back over this post, do you think I use to many exclamation marks?
Yes?
haha!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post especially those princesses. Have a lovely, well deserved, comfy weekend.

    hugs ,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!