Monday 23 April 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥


Hi!
Hope your week is off to a good start
The weather in London is crazy!
Sunny one minute, then raining and thundering the next!
So I've got a big pan of yummy vegetable soup cooking!
I've stayed in most of the weekend
Finally, my eyes are feeling better!
On Saturday the optician said I don't need to change the prescription again
Thankfully!
So I've finally been able to do some sewing!
I'm looking forward to getting some work done this week

Onto this weeks finds


1. Almost and Angel 66
This little Chihuahua is so cute!
I think Sisco looks a bit like one!
















2. Vintage Vault Austin
Love this glass

3. When Guinea Pigs Fly
This is so adorable!


4. De Shawn Marie
This Chai tea soap looks good enough to eat!

5. Le Petite Bonbon
This ring is really cute


6. Brooklyn Cat
I love this vest


















Click on the photos to visit the items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!