Monday 18 February 2013

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ My Latest Loves ♥

Hello!
Hope your Monday has been good!
It's been so sunny here all day, which has made me feel in a really good mood!
Spring is on its way!

Here are this weeks Etsy finds 

1. My Soulfly
This print is so sweet!
 2. Lastenka
This little Hedgehog is so cute!
 3. Ink Bandit
Lovely
 4. Able & Game 
haha!
I love the cards in this shop!
 5. Vitaminaeu
These cups would make such a cute Anniversary gift 
 6. Dirtsa Studio
These are tea towels!
Such a great idea!
 7. Molly Rhoda
This little necklace is sweet
 8. Jean Weiner
Aww!
I love his little ears! 
Click on the pictures to visit the items 

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love those first kitties and the bird plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those personalized coffee mugs are the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including us with some great finds. Love the kitty necklace and those tea towels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!