Friday 6 September 2013

Friday Favourites

It's Friday, it's September and it's raining
Nooooo
Come back Summer, we miss you!
I may sound a little dramatic, but I'm not ready for cold days yet

I am looking forward to this weekend though
I have all weekend to sew and I can't wait
Then later Paul and I will have some food and wine and watch a film
Simple, but I love it

I've just finished watching the whole series of Gossip Girl
A little late to the party, I know
It never appealed to me when it first came out, but I'm glad I watched it
And I ended up loving Chuck and Blair!
Even though the whole 'I love you, but we can't be together' thing dragged on forever
So I'm on the lookout for a new series to watch
Any ideas?

Lately Paul and I have been re-watching our fave films
The latest was Ghostbusters
I remember when I was younger I was terrified of scary films, but my little sister (2 years younger) could watch anything
We'd sit on the floor in front of the t.v. and re-watch films over and over again
Whenever the scene with the ghost in the library came on (the one where the old lady turns scary)
I'd always made sure I'd sit behind her so she didn't see me close my eyes
haha
I still do that now

Anyway I love Ghostbusters, I love Bill Murray so much much in those films 
And I love the 2nd one with sexy Vigo the Carpathian
Jokes!
haha

Ok
Onto this weeks faves

Isn't this so pretty?
I keep meaning to get some hair chalks to try
Have you ever tried it?
These avocado chips sound so good
I love these nails
How sweet are these?
Little old couple plushies 
Remember this little guy?
I still remember most of the songs from the film
I love these socks!
I don't care what anyone says
I think pigeons are cute!
Cat rules
Isn't this bag cute?
I posted this on twitter yesterday, but I had to feaure it here
80's kid heaven!
They also have the print on a dress too

Have a great weekend 
x

6 comments:

  1. Lots of cool things here :) I love the multicoloured hair and the nails Er... is the cat Salem from Sabrina the teenage witch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that Seymour Fly Trap plant. My daughter-on-law bought some of the hair chalk and had it in her hair yesterday. It looked great, nice deep colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough I've had Little Shop of Horrors songs stuck in my head this week, I must get the DVD out for a re-watch! So many cute things, I really want the My Little Pony sweatshirt from that Truffle Shuffle range.

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT DRESS!!!!! I am going to start saving for it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!