Monday 14 April 2014

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ I'm in love with Edward Scissorhands ♥

I've mentioned this film SO MANY TIMES!
(Just check the Edward Scissorhands label)
I love it, I've seen about a hundred times
It makes me smile and breaks my heart 
I was lucky enough to see it in the cinema a while back and I'd happily go again
It was magical
I could go on all day, but you may get bored
So just feast your eyes on the beauty

It's from doing posts like this that I realise how many insanely talented people there are in the world

1. Parlor Tattoo Prints
This part of the film always gets me!
Gah!
Sobfest within 3 seconds!
2. Erin Hunting Art 
You can always count on this artist to bring the cute!
3. Cinema Studio
This is just beautiful
The dreamy colours are perfect
4. Red Panda Designs
Just gorgeous!
 5. The Little Art Book
This is breathtakingly beautiful
I need this it my life!
6. Sandra Macdougall Art
Lots of prettiness in this shop
How cute is this?
7. Jade Jones Art
This is so lifelike
I've just discovered this artist and her work is amazing!
She's also drawn Gizmo!
I bet you want to watch the film now
I'll leave you with this 

Click on the photos to visit the items

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments!