Wednesday 16 April 2014

Recipes for Sunny Days

Hello!
What beautiful weather we've been having!
With it being warmer I've been having lots of fresh juices and raw soups and I have to admit  I feel pretty good
It's so much easier to eat healthy when it's warmer
I've been on the lookout for recipes
It's easy to get stuck in a rut of making the same things

So here are a few that are on my list, I thought I'd share


I don't think I've ever had red Swiss chard
But this tart sounds good
This Coriander, Lime and Chickpea salad sounds so fresh
Perfect for a hot day
I still need to make this Rhubarb and Banana 'Ice cream'
With my ice creams I usually just stick to frozen berries and Banana
But try and add a bit of Cacao
So good! 
I love Tofu as there's so much you can do with it
I'll definitely be making this spicy Orange Tofu and Peppers
Sometimes simple is best
You really can't beat Tomato and Basil together
These crackers sound yummy 
Doesn't this grilled sweet Potato salad sound good?
What are your go to meals when the weather gets warmer?

Leave me a link below

All photos from the recipes websites

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind mention, I am liking the sound of the rhubarb and banana ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!