I couldn't even guess how many times I've seen it, and I've cried every time!
It's such a beautiful and heartbreaking story
And I really love the style of the film
I just found out it's 20 years since it's release!
I can't believe it's been that long!
Gallery Nucleus in California are have a special exhibition to celebrate it
I would LOVE to go, it sounds so good!
Here is the list from their site of what will be on
- Free refreshments and ambrosia served.
- 5 Free raffle tickets for those dressed in their best Scissorhands-inspired attire. Tickets can be purchased for $2.00 each. *
- Raffle prizes includes original artwork, Anniversary Edition Edward Scissorhands DVD, Avon gifts, and Nucleus gift certificates.
- Gifts and samples provided by "Avon Lady" (Johanna Figueroa).
- This is an all ages event.
- Admission is free.
Another reason why I need to move to California!
Oh well, at least I can view the amazing artwork online
It's really interesting to see all the artists different styles
Here are some of my favorites
This is such a cute idea!
Is anyone planning on going?