Saturday 17 September 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
It's been so dull here and raining lots
I guess Summer is really over
I know I've said I'm looking forward to Autumn, but it's shocking how the weather has changed so fast
I guess I was still clinging onto Summer
So today I decided to have a p.j. day!
And it's been lovely!
I've spent time catching up on blogs, reading, cuddling with Sisco and drinking hot chocolate!
Sometimes you need a p.j. day
Onto this weeks finds
Check out the pumpkin carvings on the below site
So inspiring

This cat pumpkin carving is amazing!
There's lots more on this site too












Beth's new mini cards are adorable














I love Geri Shields new Halloween prints













Aww!
haha

















These are adorable!











I love this Cats in glasses tumblr!
The last one is my favorite!


























































Give your furrball a cuddle from me!

5 comments:

  1. all super cute but especially like the carved pumpkin.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,

    I do look forward to your cat posts. They always make me smile.. I am heading over to look at those pumpkins right now.

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been raining a lot here too, but it's a welcomed change after a hot, dry summer. We've been curling up with the kitties and watching movies. :-)

    Gotta love cats in glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the pumpkin and the earrings soooo bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, that pumpkin carving is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!