Monday 19 September 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ I Love You ♥

Hello!
Well, I'm going to sound like a typical Brit, but today has been freeezing!!!
Summer, please come back....if just for one week..
We miss you!!
No?
Ok then
I'll just be over here, warming my socks on the radiator!
haha
Sorry for the little moan, but you left too soon Summer!

Ok, onto this weeks finds

1. FARP
Love this little Tasmanian devil
This shop donates some of the money to animal charities
win-win!

















2. Donna's Serendipity
This ring is so beautiful














3. Strangeling
Strangeling's girls are beautiful and these are my current favorites














4. Kitty Pink Stars
This shop is just full of things to cuddle!
I love these little chickies!













5. Dr Craze
This ring is so unique!












6. The Filigree
Love these little creepy/cute fish












7. My Folk Lover
Got to have a kitty in here somewhere
And this little lady is adorable!

















8. Cartoon Monster
This is such a cute idea!
A moveable pirate ship in a treasure box!















9. Emma Gem Shop
And last?
Well, this is just perfect!

















Click on the photos to visit the shops

4 comments:

  1. I want summer to come back too! Have been huddled under a blanket all evening as I refuse to turn the heating on in September...

    Cute finds - love the pirate ship box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the feature of the Project! It is awesome to be found and even better to be found with such other groovy stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute finds! And THANK YOU for featuring my puffs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!