Saturday 14 July 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Hi!
I missed Friday Favourites yesterday as I had really bad headache and had to go to bed
Luckily, I'm feeling a lot better now
I hate taking painkillers as they make me feel sick and drowsy
So I've been making fresh juices with cayenne pepper
Cayenne is a natural painkiller and I've always found it helps
I made a cucumber, celery, tomato, lemon and cayenne juice
And it was so good!
Try it next time you have a headache!
 
Ok, onto this weeks finds

That face!
I love this cat sculpture by Jock Mooney
You should check out the rest of his work
It's really unusual
This cushion is just amazing!
I'm in love with these nail art stickers from Jan Christie!
You need to check out the site!
So cute!
Give your furr babies a tummy rub from me
x

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!