Monday 9 July 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Hi!
Hope your week is off to a good start
I've spent this evening looking on Etsy for a ring
I decided that's what I want off Paul for my birthday :)
 I have a lot of favourites, but I haven't found one that jumps out at me yet
If you've seen any pretty rings on Etsy you can recommend, I'd love that! (Just not too expensive)
Just leave me a comment
I totally believe in supporting handmade, so I really want to get one off etsy

Ok, onto my finds
 
1. Tiki Fiber Crafts
I know it's Summer (or supposed to be)
But I really like this beanie
2. Pepperlink
Aren't these temporary tattoos sweet?
3. Jason Edward Davis
haha
Love this!
4. Indigo Fragrance
Yum!
 This scent is Cherry & Vanilla!
5. Eye Poetry Photography
This is just beautiful!
6. Miss Remaid Sweden
I LOVE this lampshade!
7. Seal Maiden
This tank is cute!
8. Vintage Optical Shop
Love these so much!!
Click on the pictures to visit the items

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for featuring the Pink glasses, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my cherry vanilla fragrance oil. Your blog is lovely !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!