Friday 17 August 2012

Friday Favourites

Hi!
I am SO glad it's the weekend!
The weather is so lovely lately
We went to the park earlier to sunbathe and it was just bliss!
It's Paul's birthday next weekend so I'm trying to think of some little surprises for him
Excited!
What are you up to this weekend?

Here are my favourites this week!

I love this tip for Autumn!
I love Summer, but I'm actually looking forward to Autumn
If you want your house to smell heavenly, boil some orange peels with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon on medium heat
haha
I do love Ariel though!
I love this teen power couple pencil set
Jordan Catalano
 *Sigh*
I love the jewelry from this designer
Especially the rings

1 comment:

  1. I <3 those rings!! I'm also a summer fan but I love autumn too...and winter, I kinda love spring as well. I love how different they all are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!