Friday 24 August 2012

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday!
This week has gone so fast!
I'm currently dosing myself up with lots of vitamins, spicy soup and tea as I feel like I'm coming down with something :(
And we're celebrating Paul's birthday on Sunday, so I hope I get over it quick!
 A little positive thinking and cayenne pepper can do wonders ;)

Onto this weeks favourites! 
I love these little bunny chairs
This artists style is so so beautiful!
How crazy is this?
This is a ballpoint pen drawing!
I love sites like this!
Especially these random facts about animals

The only dog that doesn't have a pink tongue is the chow

 Some male songbirds sing more than 2000 times each day

A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without food

For every human in the world there are one million ants

A single elephant teeth can weigh as much as 9 pounds

We share 70% of our DNA with a slug

Hippo's sweat is pink

Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors

Amazing, huh?  

Warning!
You will probably spend a lot of time on this site!
These are a few of my favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!