Thursday 25 November 2010

Here comes the Snow......

Or so the news keeps saying
I actually wouldn't be suprised if we woke up to snow tommorow morning
Today has been so so frosty.
You need about 3 layers to even stay a little bit warm!
It's definately hat, gloves, scarf, earmuffs, thermals weather
Tommorow I may strap a hot water bottle to my back if it carries on like this
Even Sisco has resorted to wearing winter wear











































I truly believe she thinks she is supposed to be hibernating
I think she's up to about 20 hours a day of naps!
Lazy little thing!













Of course she wakes up for food
Little fatty!

1 comment:

  1. It's snowing where I am, in Victoria, BC, and you know what...I kinda like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!