Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Magic Woods..

I know, cheesy title!
But the light in the Woods today was so amazing!
I was half expecting little elves and fairies to jump out!
(Ok, maybe not. But I'm trying to paint a picture!)
It was the 1st day in a while when you could venture to the end of the road and not feel frozen.
The air was so fresh and crisp, it was really lovely
And such a good way to start the day!
The camera can't really capture it, but you get the idea!








































































































































A friends dog
I think this is her 'mean and moody' look
She knows she's cute!





















































































Lovely!




1 comment:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous pics!!! wish my day looked like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!