Monday 1 November 2010

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ I'm just an 80's Kid Baby ♥

Hi!
Happy 1st of November!
Hope everyone had a fun filled Halloween!
This year has flown by so fast.
I can't believe it's nearly Christmas!

Anyway, onto this weeks Etsy post.
This post is inspired by toys from my childhood
I am true 80's kid an sooo nostalgic, so this post was really fun to do
When I began to search I rediscovered so many 80's things I'd forgotten
Next time I go to visit my mum I'm definately going to have a rummage through my old things
Ok, let's get started!

1. Vintage Orphanage
Ahh I lreally want this mug!
I loved the get along gang!
I actually used to have this toy, she was really cute and had bunches and rollerskates













2. Two Littles Mom
This thermos is so sweet and girly!

















3. Thrill of the Hunt
I loved the Spike gremlin!
And this litle guy is really cute!















4. Nick and Nessies
I want this now!

















5. Be Nice use it Twice
This is pretty and what a sweet name for a shop!













6. Ponies of Dooom
Love the colours of this clock
I used to have the toy of the hippo












7. Unicorn Kids
Ahh Poochie!
The little pink cutie!
Maybe this is where my love of pink hair came from!

















8. My Baby Vintage
I was really excited about this one!
I had forgotten about lady lovely locks!









9. Andrea Kett
Love this 80's inspired illustration













10. Tat2ood Monster
This girl creates custom My little ponies
Such a clever idea!













So that's it for this week!
What are your favorite toys from your childhood?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I had that a plush of the rollerskate dog too! Was she called Dotty Dog? or was that just what I called her, haha. Had totally forgotton about the get along gang! I love this nostalgic post. :)
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!