Monday 8 November 2010

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Wrap Up Warm ♥

WOW!
It is seriously freezing in London today
I just wanted to leave my pjs on and stay inside
Lots of hot tea was drank and the heating is on full
But....The Redcups are baaaack!
I love Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes!!!
Yum!

















Sisco has been a little pain in the bum today, scratching to go out every 10 minutes.
Then when we let her out, she looks outside and then back at us as if to say 'Oh......Didn't know it was that cold' and runs back in
1st few times it was cute, but I think it's happened about 15 times today
Indecisive little lady

Anyway, my Etsy selections today are all about staying warm and keeping cozy.
Oh, and looking cute!
Hope you like them

1. Because Maybe
I love the colours of these mittens and the bow is a bonus!

















2. Zwizzy
This is kitschy and christmasy
Love it!

















3. Claire Verity
This is such a pretty hat
Looks really cozy too















4. Ski Shop Knits
Owls+Cozy mittens=Perfect!














5. Love and Peas
Ahhh a cupcake beanie!!!

















6. Queen Heron Creations
This looks sooo cozy

















7. Carols Crafts 4 U
Love these cozy and cute slippers













8. Coffeetropolis
This is seriously perfect!
It looks like it should belong to a 1950's Barbie!
Love these colours so much

















9. A Crooked Sixpence
Mmm lovely hot water bottles!














10. Flying Ace
Love this retro flask
Perfect for gingerbread lattes!

















11. Bright View Candles
Yummy wintery cinnamon smells!













That's it for today!
I'm off to have a hot chocolate!
Stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for featuring my Dunkin Donuts thermos! I got a pumpkin spice latte yesterday and was so excited to see it in a red cup! Enjoy the fun things about the cold weather! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sure to be warm, comfortable & cosy with the wonderful collection you have chosen.
    Thanks for including me H.W.B.Sweater.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And this post makes me cozier :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!