Saturday 9 July 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
Hope your weekend is off to a good start
I'm feeling a tad better today thankfully!
We just got back from getting some food shopping
I swear it seems we are always buying food for Sisco, greedy little girl!
We have this little Saturday night routine
We set up a chair by our sofa for Sisco with her dressing gown (It was mine for about a day, until she claimed it)
We make some nice food, get some wine or cider and watch American T.V. shows and a film
We love Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, does anybody watch that show?
I love Guy Fieri! He always make me smile!
Anyway, when we do this, we always get Sisco a fancy tin of food and some of her favorite kitty treats
I swear, she knows when Saturday night is coming!
She's onto a good thing that little girl!

Anyway onto this weeks finds!

I love the adorable little Momiji dolls
So I can't believe I never knew about the collaboration with Hello Kitty!
So cute!
Here are a few of my favorites




















































Check out these kitties made out of carrier bags!
What a great idea!




































I know I'm late in seeing this
But I had to post it!
'You are everybody' haha


Awww!
Isn't this little Kitty planter adorable?

















Love this little box bag!
















Aww! Grumpy Kitty!













Hope you liked them!
Remember, give your little fur friends a smooch from me
x

2 comments:

  1. Personally I think that planter is terrifying not adorable!! I think it's the eyes...scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! my boyfriend said the same

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!