Thursday 28 July 2011

Sassy Sisco

I just realised, I haven't posted a Sisco photo in a while!




































































It's been very humid and it knocks poor baby out
She gets a bit cranky when it's hot, even a brand new cardboard box didn't amuse her today
I got my 1st birthday present today, 5 days early!
I gave it to Paul quick to hide
Arghhhh!
I want to open it
MUST.HAVE.SELF.CONTROL.AND.WAIT
haha
we'll see!
Also I've decided to do a little giveaway on my blog for my birthday
I'll be posting that next week!

5 comments:

  1. Love Sisco. She looks just like my Dizzy. That rascal is cranky too.
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty kitty!!!!! Isn't she purrrdy! :) :) Happy early BIRTHDAY! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw sisco! what a cute face! sadies does not like the heat either but we have put a huge bowl of water out for her so she can dip her toes in it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have lovely cat unfornutately she is not in england :( but i love your pic of ur lovely cat :) also My Bday is on 1st of august so we both r LEO :) I knew it every leo loves cats :) of course:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisco looks like my cat Tilly! I'm also a Leo, yay for August birthdays! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!