Monday 11 July 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ A Whole Lotta Love ♥

Happy Monday!
Can you believe it's nearly mid July
Ahhh! It's my birthday in less than a month!
This year is flying by!
I've got a huge list of things I want to do this week so I'm going to be sipping a lot of iced green tea and running around like an energiser bunny!

Onto this weeks finds
I know I've said it before
But I love Etsy Mondays as I always end up finding so many new amazing and inspiring artists
It's always fun!

So, here we go

1. Something Bunny
This print is adorable!

















2. Peach Pit
I love Day of the Dead artwork
And this custom doll is amazing!

















3. Claudia Varosio
This artist illustrates movie posters the way she'd like them
Of course I had to chose E.T.

















4. Buttons and Such
I am a total sucker for buttons, beads and crafty bits and bobs!
And this shop is full of super cute bits!
Isn't this little red riding hood button sweet?












5. Doodle Cats
I know I've mentioned Beth's work before
But she's recently added some brooches to her shop and they're really cute!
Smitten Kittens!
















6. Heart Felt Stuff
I love these little cloud buttons!














7. Memo Helen
Aww!
Love little Guinea Piggies!













What are your plans this week?

3 comments:

  1. Those red riding hood buttons are super cute!

    Thanks for featuring my clouds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love
    the red riding hood button! and the guinea pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I was obsessed with trolls too when I was younger- I had a wholo collection and would even give some haircuts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!