Monday 4 July 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ La La Love You ♥

Happy Monday
The weather today is lovely!
This weekend my sister graduates from dental college (free dental care - yay)
I can't believe it's only been a year since I graduated
It was such a lovely day, all of the girls graduating together after a very stressful few months
Everytime I look at my graduation dress I smile
And it was so special to share the day with my mum and Paul
Time really does fly!
Here are some pictures from the day

Blurry iPhone photo
I know, I look like a total poser!
This is what happens when your mum is telling you what to do!

















We headed to Wagamama after for some yummy food and a well deserved ice cold beer!
































Ok, onto this weeks finds
Now, I know there are a lot of raw stone rings in the post
But I want one for a present to myself for my birthday next month
I'm definitely buying from Etsy, but I'm not sure which one
And this is only a few of them!
I'm totally open to suggestions and if anyone knows of any sellers on Etsy, pass them on!

1. Sea Marie Creations
I love candy smelling soaps
This one is black cherry!
Yum















2. Prairie Dog Museum
I know I've gone on and on about little Gizmo
But I had to post this!
Look at his little nose!
















3. Debbie Garrity
I love carnival pictures like this!














4. We Wear
How adorable is this ring?
This carousel actually works!

















5. Metal Morphoz
I just love the colour of this stone














6. Swank Metalsmithing
This ring looks almost magical

















7. Elemental Alchemist
I love the colour of tourmaline
So very pretty















8. Belle and Boo
This wall sticker is super sweet

















9. I'm Your Present
Rainbows and Kittens?
Seriously, you can't go wrong!

















I'll be back Tuesday with some more Wales photos
And an otter video

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! Really awesome finds. Those rings are awesome :) Thanks for featuring my soap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my ring, fyi I will be posting more rock rings later in the week that I am just finishing up.
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly- you are ADORABLE! And secondly, I love the Elemental Alchemist ring. Hopefully the birthday fairy will bring you some good stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!