Monday 11 March 2013

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Lovely Loves ♥

Hello!
Hope your Monday was good!
We had a lovely little date day yesterday
We went to see one of my favourite childhood films
E.T.
It was so amazing to see it in the cinema
Magical, heartbreaking, beautiful and funny
I'm so glad we went
  I left the cinema with a lovely warm feeling in my heart and it stayed there all day
                       I know it sounds a little cheesy, but when I watched it on the big screen I felt like I'd experienced something really amazing
I feel so lucky to live near a cinema that plays old films
I love you PCC!!      

Ok, enough with the soppiness! 
Here are my latest Etsy loves

1. Mid Century Modness
Swoooon!
 2. Khallion
Love this!
When I was younger I was obsessed with this film and I wanted to be Sarah
But as I got older I realised she was a bit annoying!
I can still remember all the songs 
 3. Pony Pony People People
You can never have too many cat stickers
It's a fact!
 4. Harts And Stars
Zack Morris earrings?!
I used to be SO in love with him!
 5. Rogue Retro
This is totally kitschy, but I think it's really cute!
 6. Lily Needle Felting
This kitten is too cute for words!
 7. Schmoomunitions
This painted moleskin is really cute!
Click on the items to visit the shops

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness!!!!!!and thanks for showing my painted notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily kitten is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Just look at those eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!