Monday 18 March 2013

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Lovely Loves

Hello!
The rain has not stopped today!
And Sisco couldn't decide whether or not she wanted to go out
So we were stuck with a little drowned rat every hour or so
Not very good phone pics, I know
But I had to share 
♥♥ I love my little black bear  ♥♥

Ok, here are my Etsy loves of the week!

1. Sirena Sirena
I think Paul should buy me these!
 hint hint
I love you Tard!
2. Cowboy Goods
This little basket is cute!
3. EEKs Creations
How cute is this little guy?
This shop is full of cuteness!
4. Economy Grocery
I need this tee! 
5. Yunili Smiles
I love these bracelets
6. My Soulfly
This is really cute!
7. Rockin Dogs
I NEED this for Sisco!
She'd look so cute!!
And this one!
I can't handle the cuteness!

Click on the pictures to visit the items 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my cat pajamas and hoodie on your blog! Your cat looks just like my Izzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!