Sunday 18 July 2010

♥♥♥♥ Monday Etsy Loves!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Hi!!

This is the second Monday feature showing all my current etsy loves!
And I really have to cut it down because there are a LOT of them!
I am doing this tonight because I may not have a chance tommorow as I am away from my laptop

Soooooo..... Lets go!

1. Labyrinthvintage

This lady makes jewellrey inspired by Labyrinth










My fav
orite!

Also clothes,bags and ceramics

This kitty locket is so adorable!












Check her shop out!!!!

labyrinthvintage.etsy.com



2. The Golden Plague!
Aurea Praga makes the most AMAZING rings!!!!
I think I need more fingers!!
















My next treat to myself I think!
She does Bunny & Teddy rings too!
Ooooh!

TheGoldenPlague.etsy.com

3. JDavisStudio

I love this House ring!
Seriously I need more fingers!!!













This necklace is so sweet too!











JDavisStudio.etsy.com



Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
I'm going to cuddle on the couch with Sisco and Paul

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!