Wednesday 28 December 2011

Back with my Baby

Hi there!!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
We came back from Wales today and picked Sisco up as soon as we could
The people at the cattery were really lovely and Sisco seemed happy
I called a few times to see how she was (I managed to resist the urge to ask them to put the phone by her so I could say hi!)
Our little family is back together and she's being spoilt as usual

In an earlier post I mentioned the St. Strompus cat hospice that I sent some catnip fish to
Well, I got sent some pictures!
Apparently the cats played with them for ages and then they were hung on their little Christmas tree!
How sweet is that?
I hope it brightened up the little ones day















































Here is the link if you want to know more about the wonderful work they do

x

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!! That was really nice of them to send you pictures. And of course really nice of you to make the toys for the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gifts you gave the hospice Claire. I am glad you had such and nice Christmas and that Sisco did too. Hope you have a wonderful New Year. Not too big with me as you will see in my New Year's post.

    Have a lovely winters day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!