Saturday 31 December 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday - Merry Catmas!

Happy New Years Eve!
This is the last Caturday of the year!
I've been thinking about how different this Christmas could of been if we haven't got Sisco back
You may remember the awful time Sisco was missing
I don't think I have ever felt so desperate and heartbroken
Those two weeks really put things into perspective and definitely made me realise what's important in life
Sisco is a part of our little family and without her we felt a terrible void
My heart goes out to you if you've lost a pet, the pain is dreadful
So this New Year lets all make an extra effort to spend more time with family (and your furr-family) and friends
And let the people in your life know how much you love them
Life's short, let's make every day count

Phew,
That's the emotional part over, lets look at some cuties! ;)
How cute is this?













The Kitten Covers have created some adorable Christmas versions!



















































Adorable!














This video is a bit silly, but it really made me smile
It's worth watching just to see the adorable kitties!

I LOVE this Gemma Correll illustrations
I think many of us can relate to this one
















Give your furr babies a BIG kiss from me and I'll see you in the New Year

Lots of Love
Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!