Monday 5 December 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ I Love You ♥

Happy Monday!
Hope you're well!
I hope this month goes slow, as I have SO much to do!
I'm really happy that this year I've decided to give a lot of handmade gifts
From myself and others, it just seems more special!
Here are some great gift ideas!

1. Hummingbird Miniature
I LOVE miniature's, they're just so cute!
This little house is adorable!















2. Balmy Attic Arts
I love the vintage look of these decorations













3. Boppy Beanies
My two favorite colours!
So sweet!

















4. Burger and Friends
Love this!


















5. Crochet by Pamela
How cute are these mini converse?!
Hmmm..I wonder if I could get Sisco in a pair?













6. Emily May Illustration
Perfect for dog lovers!

















7. Mr Fox
This is lovely!
And I love the description

















Just click on the pictures to visit the shops

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for highlighting my kitten pillow ornaments. Off to check out the so sweet gingerbread house. Merry Yuletide to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks so much for including me on your lovely blog! I really love those cute kitten cushions :) I'll become a follower in two ticks...
    Caroline aka Hummingbird Miniatures xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!