Saturday 3 December 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
It's been SO cold here today
So little Sisco's been curled up in a ball asleep, doing her adorable little 'meep' sounds
She knows she's cute!
I've found some sweet things this week, but you NEED to watch the video
It's so cute it might make you cry!

Love this!

















Yes!

















Awww!
I need more fingers!

















This top is really cute!

















Adorable!













These earrings are sweet!












You HAVE to watch this video!
It may just be the cutest thing I've ever seen


Cuddle your little furr babies for me!

3 comments:

  1. I always love your Cat Crazy Saturday's! :) Love the ring and the top. Hope you're having a great weekend! Say Hi to Sisco from me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video is so lovely. poor sisco! sadie has been pretty sleepy today and is asleep in her box right now.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the kitty ring and earrings are lovely. I want them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!