Monday 12 December 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Things British ♥

I thought I'd do something a little different this Monday
As I've mentioned before, I have a shelf in the shop Things British
So I thought I'd feature other designers that are in the shop too!
Here are my favorites from their Etsy shops

1. Virginia Creeper
I love this little lamb Christmas card!














2. Altered Eras
I've always loved butterflies and these hair pins are beautiful!













3. NYHA Graphics
This robin card is so cute!

















4. Sweet Trash
How cute is this little kitten brooch?
Reminds me of something I'd have when I was little
I'd love to still have some of the cute jewelry I had as a child














5. Stars N Scars
These are my favorite colours
And I believe a little bit of wishing should be done every day















6. Janisla Jewels
I love these little knitted Christmas puddings!

















7. Jane Crick
Not your usual Christmas cards, but these are really pretty















8. Something Wonderful
This rainbow colour print is pretty!

















And that's it for this week!
If you want to check out these designers in person visit Things British

Click on the pictures to visit the shops

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Christmas cards! All your picks are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Christmas pudding and the Robin Card is adorable.

    Have a lovely day Claire,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Thanks for including my broochxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Claire, totally cute selection v happy to be featured :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire! I was just googling Things British again wondering how they were doing(and this post came out up top!). I signed up but never followed it up in the end but it would great to know how the shop went for everyone. I see they've opened a new one in St Pancras. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!