Saturday 17 December 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!!
Just one more Caturday until Christmas!
I'm very happy to say all of our Christmas shopping is done!
(Thank you Internet shopping)
But, it's also less than a week until we put our little princess in the cattery :(
So, this week she has been basically doing what she wants
You want to sit on my desk and knock everything off? Sure
You want to eat all your treats? Ok then
You want to get muddy and leave prints all over the flat? Go ahead!
Yes, we are controlled
But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way
Sisco, you are the best (and most definitely moodiest) little girl
Onto this weeks finds!

How amazing is this illustration?

















I am SO in love with this Gemma Correll phone cover!

















I LOVE this mug!!



















I can't help but love kitsch jumpers
And this is a pretty good one!

















Sisco would totally rock this outfit!
This little babe even looks like Sisco!
It's a sign
Sisco MUST have this dress!












This 'cat's in space' tumblr is pretty funny!





















Give your furr babies a kiss on the nose from me!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Claire, I could see my Luca doing what the cat in the first picture is doing only pulling the plug. He finds the computer an invasion of his time with me.

    Have a very Merry Christmas dear friend,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog! Every time I read a new post from you, they put a smile on my face:-D Hug from a Norwegian cat-lover. -Oh, and the dress was simply adorable. Thank for the tips, too cute not to buy:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!