Thursday 26 January 2012

Anastassia Elia - Paper Art

I love paper art
I'm really impressed by how much patience it must take to create it
I want to share this artist I came across, as her work is just so clever!
This is from her site:
I cut the small paper shapes that I stick inside the toilet paper rolls. I use tweezers to manipulate the paper shapes. I select the paper of the same color as the roll. It gives the illusion that the paper figures make part of the roll.
Amazing!













































































































Check out more of her work here

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Claire. I don't know if I would have the patience to cut such small shapes.

    Lovely day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what meticulous work!!

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!