Sunday 29 January 2012

Vintage E.T. Findings

I've mentioned in a post before that I'm really nostalgic
I love to search for memorabilia from my favorite films
I was having a lazy Sunday browsing ebay today and realised I hadn't done it in a while
It's amazing what you can find
I've done this so many times and I always discover something new
So, I thought I'd share my finds with you















OMG!
Vintage fuzzies?!!
I can't believe I've never come across these!

















Sweet

















Music from certain films really affects me
If I had this, I'd definitely be weepy!













These Christmas decorations are from 1982 and still in the packet!
Amazing!

















I'd never even heard of this before!

















This is just lovely!
























































Love this!
















Do you have any nostalgic things you love to search for?
I'd love to know!

Click on the pictures to visit the items

4 comments:

  1. E.T. is definitely a reminder of my childhood. These items are so fun! I really want those fuzzy stickers... Some of the things that make me feel all sentimental are Ewoks, killer whales (I was obsessed with them as a little girl), Rainbow Brite, Popples, and side ponytails. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Rainbow Brite was the best!
      I was obsessed with sharks when I was younger! I remember being about 11 on holiday in Florida and spending most of my holiday money on a mens Tee with all shark pictures on! haha
      It went well past my knees!
      And I loved side ponytails! I thought I looked so cool!
      Thanks for sharing!
      x

      Delete
  2. does it make me vintage if I had a plush E.T, As well as a little vinyl light up finger E.T toy? hehe oh man I feel old, but I love e.t..one of the best movies ever, and gertie is just so adorable!

    ps: rainbow brite, popples, cabbage patch kids, my little pony, jem, shera, all those things make me think of childhood <3 still have most of my toys, I hope my future kids appreciate them in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's great you still have most of your old toys! I still have some I could never get rid of

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!