Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tents even a non camper would love!

I've just discovered this company and have to share!
Even if you're not an 'outdoorsy' person, I reckon you'll like these!
FieldCandy create limited edition tents by different designers
The average price is around £400, so they're not the type of tent you'd want to take to a muddy festival
But what a fun idea!
You can also submit your own tent design
These are a few of my favorites, but there's lots more!














































































































Find out more here

1 comment:

  1. Oh Claire I would have these all over my yard. I love the book, the mouse, the circus tent and the garden shed. So cool. If you get time stop by my blog I am having a Valentine Giveaway and my daughter-in-law just started a fab fashion blog, I have a post about it today.

    Have a lovely day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!