Monday 30 January 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ All of my Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
Hope your week got off to a good start!
It's triple layer clothing weather here, as it's freeeezing!
I've got a lot of work ahead of me this week, as I'm planning to reopen my etsy shop on 8th Feb
I've had a lot on lately and got a bit behind with my making, so I'm looking forward to starting up again
Also, I'm planning a giveaway to celebrate re-opening my shop
So look out for that, I think it's pretty cute!

Onto this weeks finds!

1. B Smithereens

This is amazing and wouldn't it make a fantastic tattoo?

















2. Cosmic Emotions
I think this is the cutest coffee stencil I have ever seen!
Little Penguins!!

















3. Mis Nopales Art
I love these little rockabilly birds










4. Wonderland Toys
I love the packaging!













5. Hapa Girls
This cherry blossom ring is so dainty
















6. Debaucherous Bath Body
This perfume is described as 'Rich Turkish coffee, dusted with cocoa powder, marshmallow creme, frothy cream and a hazelnut ganache' YUM!
This shop is full of products that sound good enough to eat










7. Toosis
I think watermelon Tourmaline's are so beautiful












Click on the pictures to visit the shops

8 comments:

  1. Great finds! I especially love the ET and the coffee stencil! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Cherry Blossom Ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finds! I love the coffee stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coffee stencil , ring and perfume. Gorgeous finds today.

    Lovely day,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list! Thanks for including my E.T.
    xo
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Claire for featuring my Penguins here~! Cutest?! :p
    And thanks also Deer Little Fawn, Rebecca and Wickedfaerie for liking my coffee stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the rings you pick, because I would pick EXACTLY the same ones!
    And the froth penguins?? All I can saw is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!