Saturday 21 January 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
It's SO freezing here!
I haven't dared go out, I've just been wrapped up warm and sewing
Paul is so controlled by Sisco, it's funny
I went in the bedroom today and he's made a 'bed' out of some of his cosy jumpers for her!
haha
She knows what she's doing!

Onto this weeks finds!

I need this!!
Well not really, but it's so cute!!











I love this ring!

















The cat on this tee is adorable!
But £95? Wowza!

















I love this chubby kitty card
Reminds me of my mums cat Lucy

















Last week I posted about this notebook
And this week, Paul surprised me with it!
















I love this site
I bet you can identify with a few of these!


























































































Kiss your little furr babies for me!

3 comments:

  1. hehe my cat does the same as the book reading picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitty iPhone case, I totally "need" it too! I love that Paul surprised you with the notebook too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an Iphone just for that cover!!! Aren't cats just the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!