This is my 1st tutorial on my blog, so hopefully I've explained things well!
Ok, here we go!
1. Collect everything you need
- Pets collar
- Orange & Back felt
- Pins & a needle
- Thread (I forgot to photograph)
2. Measure the length of your pets collar
3. Take off about 2 cm's each side off the length of the collar and cut out a square based on that
Then cut it out of felt
4. Then it's time to cut out your pumpkins face. I didn't use a pattern for these as I think they look good a bit rough.
Pin them down and then sew on
5. All done! You can give the felt a little iron to flatten it down a little, it just makes it look neater
6. Fold in half and pin together
7. Next cut off the corners so it fits onto the collar and it's easier to slide the collar through
8. Sew up! I just used a basic running stitch, but if you have time I think a blanket stitch would look really nice
9. Slide the collar through
10. Next is the hardest part!
Trying to get a photograph
Sisco was very happy to just sit with it on, but she wasn't a very cooperative model!
Hope you liked it!
If you make one I'd love to see
Just leave me a link in the comments!
Have a lovely Halloween weekend!