Monday 24 October 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ All of my Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
Hope the week's got off to a good start for you!
I'm up to my eyes in felt and I love it!
I've just started re watching Arrested Development while I sew
I'd forgot how funny that show is!
I can't believe it's Halloween so soon
This month has just whizzed by, it's crazy!
What are your plans for Halloween? I'd love to know
I'm thinking some spooky inspired foods and creepy movie marathon

Ok, onto this weeks finds!

1. Kuma Crafts
This is almost too cute for words!!
Just look at that little face











2. Rachel Pfeffer Design
Swoooon!This ring is just magical!

















3. Pretty Snake
Wear your kitty love on your legs!













4. Nyha Graphics
I loved Fab lollies when I was little

















5. Burger and Friends
Sorry, I have to say it..
This is just Purrfect!

















6. Pretty Petal Jewelry
I still haven't treated myself to an Amethyst necklace
This one is pretty perfect

















7. Caving Inn
Wow!
Dance Magic Dance!!
The attention to detail is amazing! Even his 'bump'
haha!

















Hope your week is a great one!!
x

Click on the pictures for shop links

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love the cute necklace at the top and the cat tights are awesome! Hope you have a lovely week! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would buy that bowie doll if it wasn't two hundred pounds....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG This is your best Etsy loves post ever! I'm in love with that necklace and that ring & I love the leggings too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!