Saturday 22 October 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

It's so nice to be able to say Happy Caturday!
When Sisco was missing Saturdays were always the worst
In case you're wondering, it's as if she never went missing
Except she is so spoilt!
When we were walking around searching for her I'd say things like
"Oh, Sisco please come back I promise you'll get the best food/lots of treats/a radiator bed/you can tuck on my favorite clothes/lots of toys" etc
So of course I had to stick to it
Yep, we have a little Sisco Kardashian on our hands!

Onto this weeks finds!

This is a purrfect Winter jumper































I love Beth's sneak peeks of Christmas cards she posted on her blog
I'll definitely be getting some!









































Love this little chubby baby print

















Does your cat like bags?
Sisco loves them!
Put them down for a second whilst you get your shopping out and she'll try and get in
Love these photos of kitties in bags!






























This little one just breaks my heart ♥









































I'm love this card so much!
It looks like my baby

















That's it for this week
Give your little furrballs a big kiss and cuddle from me!
x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for featuring my cards!
    I love that angry cat in bunny ears print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my card! I'm glad you and Sisco like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!