Wednesday 12 October 2011

Things British Shop

Due to the events and stress of the last two weeks
I haven't posted about this
But my plush and decorations are in a shop on Carnaby Street!
Things British is such a great concept, all about promoting British designers
I've visited the shop and it's lovely!
There is such a large selection of different products, you could spend an hour in there just taking it all in!













Spot my little plush in the left corner?












My shelf












So if you're in the area, definitely pop in for a visit
I guarantee you'll find something you like!

Thanks Lennie for the photos

6 comments:

  1. oh that's great! looks like they have lots of lovely things in there =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shop. Good to see they are showcasing in the window display. Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having your work in such a cute shop! Your shelf looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from London, and happened upon this shop while I was there. I was looking around, and spotted your lovely work...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been so busy with MoFo blogs that I somehow missed this post. Your stuff's so cute & I'm so excited for you that it's in a store.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!